The European Student Think Tank is launching its new project – EU FOREIGN POLICY RESEARCH GROUP. Join us to improve your analytical skills and devote yourself to profoundly studying the area that interests you the most!
EU Foreign Policy Research Group, based in Vienna, Austria, will be a team of dedicated researchers focused on studying EU relations with other international actors.
The work of the group will be divided by geographical areas. Persons/teams assigned to each area will be responsible for monitoring and analysing EU relations with relevant actors in the region on a monthly basis.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- students and recent graduates with a strong interest in research and foreign policy,
- active writers with an analytical approach, able to give the topic a new dynamic perspective,
- committed members who will be able to engage in the project until June/July 2017,
- persons based in Vienna, Austria, are preferred, but it is not a compulsory requirement.
HOW WILL WE WORK?
- conduct intensive research,
- publish analyses and blog posts on the EST website,
- regular meetings where members will share their progress and discuss the most important developments,
- prepare monthly EU Foreign Policy Overviews – a summary of the most important events/activities within geographical dimensions and a short analysis,
- publish a yearly EU Foreign Policy Overview in June/July 2017.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN FROM JOINING US?
- You will develop expertise in a very concrete area,
- You will improve your research, writing, and analytic skills,
- You will have our full support in promoting your work and ideas,
- You can develop your own initiatives within the area you work in.
HOW TO APPLY?
Send your CV and a short cover letter (300 words max) explaining why you should be a member of our team by November 30th, 2016 to the following address: email@example.com